Energize, empower & equip young leaders and professionals to be bold!
Hosted by the Canadian Water Summit, Powered by Waterlution.
The Canadian Water Summit and Waterlution are partnering to provide a platform for young professionals and one exclusive partner to elevate the conversation of the tools and skills necessary for future water leadership. We have joined forces to host a contest aimed at fostering 21st century leadership and entrepreneurism among students and young professionals in the water sector.
Waterlution is a global organization with a singular motivation: To build the skills and networks of youth and young professionals to match the growing need around solving complex water challenges, both in Canada and around the world towards a water secure future. Waterlution curates learning programs as a platform to create opportunities for young leaders and professionals to build connections and foster creativity that result in more young people contributing meaningfully to critical water needs through new projects, actions and employment.
Open for entries in February 2018, closing April 2018.
10 Graduate students & young professionals will be selected by submitting videos to for an opportunity to experience the following:
- Participate on stage at the 2018 Canadian Water Summit via a Youth in Action panel and other activities
- Network at the CWS Youth Pavilion to network with experts and professionals
- Schmooze at the CWS Youth Networking Reception
- One night accommodations at downtown Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Hotel
- Dine and network with the other SYP participants on June 19th
Applicants will submit a 90-second video answering the following questions:
- What skills do you most need to excel your career and contribute to your industry?
- How would you succeed in representing your generation at the Canadian Water Summit?
Sponsorship is still available! Join CWS and Waterlution to accelerate water leadership.