Notable Highlights from 2016 Canadian Water Summit:
- Anne Van Leeuwen, Consulate General of Netherlands highlighted the crucial role of water innovation and management in the Dutch economy.
- Minister Glen Murray discussed the growing concerns about water taking in global geopolitics.
- Jonathan Radtke of Coca-Cola described the company’s 100 per cent water replenishment goal for 2016.
- Jodi Glover of RealTech delivered an impassioned speech about what motivates water entrepreneurs to pursue their ambitions.
- Roy MacGregor described his experiences reporting on Canada’s major rivers.
- Kevin Jones of BLOOM shared his ambitions to improve waste streams in the food and beverage sector across Ontario.
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Jonathan Wilkinson delivered perspectives on the federal governments innovation agenda.
- Minister Amarjeet Sohi shared an eloquent and touching story about how infrastructure—including water infrastructure—help him achieve his full potential as an immigrant of India.